Remember how I said I was too traumatized to post pictures of myself in my man uniform? The only way to see me in it is to come to court? Well, for the closest thing you'll get without coming to visit--
For your viewing pleasure, click
HERE.
(I had to wait to post it because it was my Daddy's present. For some reason he thinks my uniform is hilarious. )
4 comments:
I watched that video 3 times and didn't see you... and then I realized there was a picture underneath hehehe
I just pictured it so differently! Hahahaha
WOW. You look so serious. I still cannot believe that is your job sometimes, you are so tough! PS speaking of (not) being tough, could you send me that awesome picture of myself wearing one glove from new years eve.
I don't think your uniform is hilarious, I think it is COOL!!!
Post a Comment