Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Days Are Here Again

I like teaching. I get a captive audience who has to listen to every word I say. AND they have to believe it, at least for test purposes.

ALSO, it is a vast improvement from my last job's wardrobe. Today a student came up after class to tell me she loved my shoes and wanted to know where I got them. That NEVER happened to me as a bailiff! I LOVE feeling pretty again. No more man pants!

I wanted to give her an "A" right then and there.

Secrets to an "A" in my class so far:
1. give me a cupcake
2. Tell me I'm pretty

I'm sure the list can grow. I'm not exclusive. I'm sure eventually, "studying and doing well on tests" will make it. But for now, I prefer the things that make me feel good!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wait - teaching? What are you teaching? Where are you teaching?