Monday, June 13, 2011

Off to Meet the Wizard!

Ta-dah! Me and some girl friends bought tickets to Wicked! We went to dinner, then walked to the theatre.

We had some fairly good seats!


I had a bit of a cough so I kept downing cough drops, because I don't want to miss out on anything, I don't want my friends to miss out on anything, and who wants to be the person who coughs on everyone and gives them ebola?

It was an amazing show. I laughed, I cried. It made me do a little happy dance of joy in my seat. I never before wished I was a green girl.

4 comments:

Jen said...

So happy you got to see it! You've gone so far from watching bootleg videos of it on your laptop in the law school library :)

Jordanlz said...

Haha! It was more entertaining than listening to the Westlaw people telling me how to do research...who uses that in real life anyway?

Chelsea said...

Sweet! It's surprisingly good huh?!?

Sara said...

I'm a bit embarrassed by the amount of times I've seen that show. I do love it. Glad you got to go!!