What is that you ask? I was confused for a moment as well.
Apparently, on ratemyprofessor.com, I have a red chili pepper next to my ratings. It means I'm hot. So, when students show up to my class beginning of the semester and freak out because I'm not my dad, they can be solaced by the fact that I'm hot.
I feel like there are people out there that I can rub this information in their nose. (Although, it might be weird stating that 19 year old boys think I'm hot...almost illegal)
5 comments:
Haha of course you're hot! I love this!
I just looked you and dad both up and noticed that dad doesn't have any chili peppers.
apparently you also teach African studies!...you hot professor you!
Ah, my incredibly smart students. So easy, they didn't realize what class they were in. I'm hot and easy. Dad is so proud!
like anyone is surprised that you've been red-chili-ed.
Post a Comment