Sunday, December 11, 2011

Remember the Heat

So far this year we have had very pleasant weather. Cool, but not horribly cold. This past week, it snowed, craziness on the road, and we were lucky to keep the degrees in the double digits.

Instead of lamenting the cold, why not remember how hot we were in the summer. And, post about stuff I should have months ago. And, remember why America rules!

This is my friend Lindsey. We went to the Air Show at Offut Airforce Base and saw planes rock the sky, and went inside them, and pretended to fly a helicopter. (That picture was taken by a friend and is still somewhere on her camera.)
This is where the bombs go on the plane. Hence, Lindsey is "the bomb!" Pun! It's funny because its a play on words!

This is a huge plane. What exactly it is, I do not know. But I do know that America rules, and our country can beat up any country it wants!


No comments: