So, I was at work today, reading all those cases. And by "reading" I mean talking and by "all those cases", I mean g-chatting with Karly. And she's all, do you have a blog. And I'm like, no way sister. And she's all like, you should. So I'm like, Ok. And here we are. True story.
So, as I sit here in Boulder, carefully planning how many hours a day I would have to work in order for me to leave this place faster, I have decided to waste more time blogging. Who knows if it'll be hilarious A+ or A++. Time will tell.
But, its late, I have work in the morning, where I shall check my email many times. (I really hope no one from work sees this...)
So, here's to an uneventful first blog. I set the bar real high guys!
So, as I sit here in Boulder, carefully planning how many hours a day I would have to work in order for me to leave this place faster, I have decided to waste more time blogging. Who knows if it'll be hilarious A+ or A++. Time will tell.
But, its late, I have work in the morning, where I shall check my email many times. (I really hope no one from work sees this...)
So, here's to an uneventful first blog. I set the bar real high guys!
1 comment:
Let me just say welcome. Welcome to the world of blogging- another more constructive way to avoid doing necessary tasks. I promise you this day I will be your blogs biggest fan, I am subscribing as we speak. And as for the work peeps, you might just want to check the setting that allows (or not as the case may be) your blog to be searched and found.
Post a Comment