Just so you can get a taste of what I did this summer:
I pretended to look super busy
Hung out and talked a LOT with these fun girls (Saza, Makah; Me, Omaha; Brandy, Hawaiian)
Kept cool with this state of the art air conditioning machine!
created my own filing system
These are the cases I used, not all the ones I printed out. My last project on the Cobell case is on the left. Other work about to be recycled on the right.

So, in 10 weeks I:
worked 40 hours a week, had 10 hours of overtime and stayed at work til 3:15am, worked on 9 projects, wrote 5 memos and killed 15 trees.
So, in 10 weeks I:
worked 40 hours a week, had 10 hours of overtime and stayed at work til 3:15am, worked on 9 projects, wrote 5 memos and killed 15 trees.
No comments:
Post a Comment