Saturday, July 25, 2009

Living On A Prayer!

A prayer and a hope, and a dream!

So, I’ve fully embraced failing the bar, but I remembered how I got a miracle and passed my POST exam, so maybe there is still one miracle left this summer for me.

So, all those readers out there, all 5 of you, I need you to pray, and pray hard! Pray to whomever you think or want. Pray to Thor himself. Light a candle, send out good vibes, fast, fast for me until Wednesday if you desire. Wish on a star, this list is not exclusive.

And if I fail, just remember, it’s YOUR fault because you weren’t faithful enough.

PS. If I pass the bar, I will forgive the owner of my bar prep. But if not, I will curse his name to the sky. Here are favorite moments of studying with him.

  1. When I heard an ambulance looked out the window, then realized it was coming from his lectures.
  2. When I heard a train going by for 15 minutes-- also from his lectures.
  3. Hearing car alarms going off
  4. Hearing mumblings of conversations in the background
  5. Listening to old school rock n’ roll in the background.
  6. I swear, one time he was microwaving a burrito
  7. Whenever he laughs and snorts at his own lame jokes
  8. Every time he brings up that he has a copy of pocket Constitution signed by Warren Burger
  9. TWO separate lectures when he would randomly say, “If you hear feed back PUSH *7!... *7!!)
  10. Also, I find it curious how he says he always takes a bar exam each time it is given (weird masochistic behavior) but he NEVER says how many times he passes….

I swear he is Hugh Hefner-ing it up in his PJs sitting in his bed talking into a microphone all day. I feel like I will fail, and I paid him good money to do it. All whilst sitting in silk pjs. (and apparently enjoying a warm burrito--you are welcome).

PS, The results come out weeks later. And this will be a Don’t Ask- Don’t Tell situation. If I don’t mention that I passed, let’s just leave it alone. And THEN you can feel bad you weren’t faithful enough to let me pass.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

I think I'm going deaf bc I didn't hear all that background stuff (I did however, hear him saying push *7 all the time!)

gurrbonzo said...

Shhhh. POSITIVE THINKING! VISUALIZE SUCCESS!!!

i might poop my pants.