Friday, July 10, 2009

Update

July 4th, national holiday awesomeness. I spent the morning/early afternoon with my siblings at my sister's new place in Lehi. She had a pool, and thus we spent the majority of our time there. It was fun. The most hilarious part was when Charley refused to go in the pool, instead, choosing to recline on the pool chair with her hands behind her head, sunbathing. Eventually she did go in, but only once her Dora inner tube was brought over. SUCH a diva!

Then the early evening portion of the day was spent with Karlos and their friends. Which was pretty fun as well, minus the awkward marriage arrangment where to avoid questions I simply shoved food into my mouth.

From the pool, I was a little red, which pretty much went away by the morning. And for a day or two, I thought, I must be getting Michael Jackson disease, because I've only gotten 2 prior sunburns in my life, ergo my skin must be getting whiter with age. In fact, I only burned a little on my shoulders where my tan line from my old swimsuit was from last year. Fascinating stuff, I know.

Why do I tell you this? Because I am currently in the middle of a Property quiz for Bar Study, and it is my worst subject so far. In fact, its so bad I don't want to finish the quiz. Its just depressing. Ergo, I procrastinate with blogging. But now I must return. Ugh.

1 comment:

honorindians said...

Yes, you must return. I was quite pleased with the fact that you were not updating your blog, ERGO you must be studying. Get back to that property quiz!!!