Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inconceivable

So, I LOVE the TLC channel. I mean, where else do you get to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8, or 18 Kids and Counting, What NOT To Wear, and a myriad of other awesome shows.
One of the new shows I find interesting enough to watch is, "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"

And each of these women find excuses why they didn't realize they had a baby inside them for 9 months. Sometimes its conceivable. Sometimes you think, you are so stupid, why would genetics allow you to procreate?

In any case, its fun to watch. But once after watching a marathon of the shows, the thought came into my head, wait, what if I'M pregnant?

Then I realized there was a VERY important step to getting pregnant in the first place. And that event has not occurred. You are welcome Mom and Dad.

4 comments:

jennyt said...

bahahahahahahahahahahaha!! love you jojo!!

mlzendejas said...

:)

Lauren Jayne said...

There are few things I love more than watching WNTW. If anyone out there could hook me up I would love to just hang out with Stacy and Clinton- I think they are hilarious!

PS when I read your post title in my mind I did so with a lisp

gurrbonzo said...

I've watched that show several times and every time I think, "There is no way this is still on TV."

It's the same damn punchline every time! LOOK, A FAT WOMAN THINKS SHE HAS APPENDICITIS! What could it be??? Let's spend half an hour finding out! Hrmm, I wonder if it's just cramps...

no, couldn't be. Let's see...the show is called I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS PREGNANT....could she be...? Nah, she'd KNOW if she were pregnant, right?

Damn, I love bad tv.