Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yup

My friend said I needed to post something new. So, here is an update.

I'm old.

I had my birthday and I'm officially old. Its kind of depressing.

I feel like my job now is like when I was a substitute teacher, especially on criminal calendar days. I spend most of my time making stink eyes at the prisoners and telling them to be quiet. I also have to tell people to dress more appropriately and take their hats off.

But unlike when I substituted, now I have a baton and am ok using it.

Right now we are in the middle of a headache of a divorce case, and I realized that marrying for money sometimes isn't worth it. But it also helps if you aren't simply crazy to begin with.

I still want to retire early.

The good news is that I made it to my birthday before buying another Sweet Tooth Fairy Cupcake. And then I bought two.

Its fall. The weather isn't so hot and now my TV shows are back! My nights are full once more!

2 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

Happy Birthday!

Oh, and I'd love to chat more about your job, since I'm considering applying.

Mark Atuaia said...

YES! Finally something new to read. Girl, you're just a puppy; old is no where near you area. Be good and make sure your stink eyes don't change to sweet eyes!!!