This Halloween was pretty fun. My sister made my nieces fairy costumes from the movie Tinkerbell. Charley was Tink, and Gabby was Rosetta (Springtime fairy). Holy cuteness Batman, they are adorable!So, I drove up to Lehi to see them and ended up going trick or treating with them. So fun! Although, Gabby pretty much fell asleep as soon as we got outside. That was pretty much the best part of the night.
Then I met up with Sally and Alicia and went to a dance. It was in a barn in Payson, and they were like, Its a REAL dirt floor! I don't really see how that is a bonus. And then watching a bunch of white kids from Utah "get down" is also scary/uncomfortable. It was still fun.
Here we are as Dark Angel, Medusa, and Billie Holiday...obviously.
3 comments:
Cute costumes! Very original! What made you think of Billie Holliday? Clever...
P.S. I like the hairdo!
How very ANTM of you!
Your hair looks awesome.
Post a Comment