Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pow Wow Time!



This weekend was Pow Wow, aka awesome fun weekend. Friday I left work a little early. I couldn't help but be too excited about vendors to concentrate on a civil file. I mostly hung out with my good friend Amy, and it was a good night.

My cousin Sariah got feathered too. She wore Meredith's regalia. I was trying to look for her before it happened and when I saw someone walking out looking like my sister, I knew it had to be her.

The down side of the night was that I came straight from work, and thus wore super high heels. I'll tell you, it is better to stand in heels all night than take them off for a few moments and put them back on! They burned like fire!

Saturday was a full day. I came early again and hung out with Amy. Then Meredith showed up with her girls for hoop dancing and Tiny Tots. Grand Entry was pushed back an hour, and then it took forever to start Tiny Tots. In the mean time, Charley met up with her friends and did the inter tribals. They were dancing fools!

Super cute girls.

So the weekend was fun and a success. I saw family and friends and got a bunch of jewelry. What more can a girl ask for?

1 comment:

Lexi Zendejas said...

you have a BYU SOAR lanyard on!!!!!! gabby and charley are too cute!