Thursday, October 21, 2010

I didn't know I was pregnant

I watch the show "I didn't know I was pregnant." Sue me. (Actually, if you tried, I'd 12(b)(6) you, and ask for Rule 11 Sanctions. Yeah, I'm a lawyer. Sua sponte!)

The first few months since I've been home I would wake up feeling sick. It would generally get better by the afternoon. Even my sister commented, "I didn't know I was pregnant." But believe me, there is genuinely no way I could be. And, really, I'm guessing people will only believe immaculate conception once.

Now, I feel like I'm done being sick. I even have my appetite back. Which is bad. At least when I was sick, I didn't feel like eating most of the time. Now, I feel like I'll just get fat.

Which kind of makes me wish I was pregnant, because at least then there would be an excuse.

1 comment:

Lauren Jayne said...

I don't know why but the whole time I was reading this post in google reader I thought I was reading Zach Anderson's blog which with the whole pregnant thing was REALLY REALLY weird!