Thursday, February 17, 2011

Forget You

Update on fun singles ward activities: Snow Ball March 12.

It is a guys ask girls dance (which, isn't that how it is supposed to be? Why do they have to specify?) Anyway, since the Turkey Trot--brilliant names all--was such a disaster, I was thinking of ways to get out of the Snow Ball. For instance, going out of town. Perfect excuse.

Know what else is going on March 12? The REX LEE RUN! Maybe I'll run that this year!

Is this too much to get out of a dinner/dance? Maybe. Is it presumptuous of me to even think someone will want to ask me out? Maybe.

But, to avoid an awkward night, AND cure cancer? Sounds awesome.

Also. I know all the lyrics to Forget You. I sang it to Ruben 3 times on the way home picking him up.

1 comment:

Marie Davies Howick said...

March is a lovely time to visit NYC...