Wednesday, February 16, 2011

VD

On the ides of February I had a good day. It was a review for the test, so one boy in my first class asked if class could be a Valentines party. I don't know if you know this, but I'm all for people giving me treats. So of course I said go for it!

Come actual VD, only one girl in my 3rd class brings 2 bags of candy. And I got to take home the remainder. Now I know the joy my Daddy feels when his students bring him stuff.

As I was driving home, the weather was BEAUTIFUL! I'm really looking forward to Spring.

Finally, some cool girls and I hung out. There was a slight hiccup to our plans. Originally we were going to go to a cupcake hangout. But I was informed that it would be closing early. Boo! But then someone reminded me of RED MANGO.
Provo people know that there is no shortage of frozen yogurt places. But here in Omaha, the craze hasn't caught on. Except for a couple of Red Mango franchises. It was amazing to behold. I got myself a big old tin of it, and all it made me was thirsty...for more!
PS, Wicked is coming to town, and yours truly is getting tickets with friends. I can't tell you how excited I am! Maybe you'll get the jist if I just type a LOT of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

:) I've seen Wicked three times. And I'm seeing it AGAIN in a few weeks when it comes to the theater two blocks from my place. Jealous much? Good.

Meredith said...

I LOVED WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wish I could see it again. I even bought the sound track it was so good. I know all the words to all of the songs. You will love it!