I finally bought a new bike. It is pretty and BYU Cougar colors. Pretty much all I need.
Tonight, my friend and I went on our first bike ride. We'll just say it was an exploratory first ride. We learned a lot.
I thought we could ride to the Keystone Trail and have an awesome time. However, we had some difficulties. Nicole's bike had difficulty with its breaks. But we figured it out enough. And then we were in the neighborhood of a guy from church who knew how to fix bikes, so that was great.
Then, going downhill I switched too fast from gear 1 to gear 7. My chain came off. So, I learned how to put my chain back on. Also, my shoe came off at one point.
We overcame all those difficulties. But, I am out of shape, and there are a TON of hills in Omaha. Did you know that? And way bigger when you are on a bike and not a car. So, we decided to save the Keystone Trail for another day.
This is going to be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment