But, I wasn't the most fashionable back in the day. With early morning seminary, and pure laziness, plus I thought I had a natural beauty, aka didn't want to get up any earlier to dress nicely or put on makeup, so I didn't try hardly at all.
I felt like this:

But, I mostly looked like this, with longer hair:

I digress. Today my Muffin was telling me a story about how his family came up in a conversation, and I was described as the "sister who had the cute outfits."
And, to be honest, I felt completely gratified by the approval of people still in high school. I'm sure if I went back to HS, I could be one of the cool kids. The ones from Saved By the Bell. I'd be Jessi Spano, but without the Caffeine pills addiction, or the unfortunate movie role choice of that Vegas dancer.
3 comments:
But that caffeine addiction put Jesse on the map! "I'm so excited..."
I love liz's awesome eighties hair. Have you read "Bossypants" yet?
What sister am I?...
Post a Comment