Its true. I'm pretty important. Royalty even. I just like to tell people in case they forgot. And I like to tell new people.
Like in class, a speaker came with old notebooks from the back of a storage closet. One was a tiny notebook that said Four Corners Conference, because they had a conference in Four Corners area with the Native American population. You only got these handy dandy notebooks if you made comments, so of course I said, "Oooh! I am Native American!" And that counted, and I got a notebook.
Then, he brought out another Four Corners notepad, only it was bigger and cooler! And so, I was even more enthralled. I raised my hand again, and he asked me what I could say to make him give me that awesome piece of notebook. I of course replied, "I was Miss Indian BYU!" And then the room was silent in awe.
He was like, "Really?" and I was like, "Uh, yeah! 2004-2005! I am Royalty!" And he's like, prove it. So I was like, fine.
I busted out this picture, and I googled myself. All there, in black and white and color print!
Told you I was awesome!
End of the story: he gave me both notebooks, the big and the small. Oh yeah, I'm that cool.
1 comment:
um isnt that picture taken when farina was miss indian?
Post a Comment