Monday, July 19, 2010

BEST diet EVER!

There was a lady at work singing the praises of the new hCG diet. She said it was the first diet that worked for her. Yada yada yada. Then she explained what it is.

It is a pregnancy hormone that does something or other. You take it for 3 weeks at a time, and then you have to take another 3 weeks off if you want to use it again. But you can lose 1-2 pounds a day. AND its only $70 she said. Which, she informed us, is about what she spends on junk food and cookies. (I'm starting to wonder why she can't lose weight).

THEN she says that there is a pretty strict diet. You can only eat 500 calories at most a day. AT MOST. I call that starvation, not a diet.

In any case, I looked up the diet. Not because I want to starve myself--because I can do that for free if I wanted--but because I was bored. And then I went thru the before and after pictures. "Real" people sent them in. Some of them just showed obese people next to slightly less obese people. Nothing dramatic. Then I found this gem.


"I lost 20 lbs, AND my man parts!"

I think this guy lost a little more than he bargained for.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

LOL.....LOL.....LOL....LOL!!!

bmz said...

agreed! one of your better posts ever. I was just on the hCG diet. Lost about 20 lbs in one day.

Sara said...

that's AMAZING.

mlzendejas said...

Seems to me if you go on a 500 calorie diet, you can lose that much weight no matter if you take the hgc hormone or not. I think they add that so they can charge the $70.