Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Fourth

For the Pre-Day of Independence I went to my sister and brother-in-law's place to watch the fireworks at Thanksgiving Point. My little niece Gabby LOVED the fireworks and would clap and stretch her hands out like she wanted to grab the explosions. She would also make little squeals of joy. I tried to tell my friends what she looked like, but had to remind myself not to act it out, because little girl squealing equals cute. Grown-up girl squealing equals creepy.

For the actual holiday I went to a friend's place for a BBQ. We saw her wedding photos, and I think her photographer hated me. The few pictures of me at her reception, one was a close up of my face, obviously in the middle of telling an animated story, mid word. Then, in line to talk to the happy couple, I somehow was standing all knobby-knee'd. I don't even know how I was standing like that.

So, for a special treat, I did both pictures at once. I look like the witch from Snow White, and like I have to pee. Its a marvel to behold.

4 comments:

Sara said...

This is the most amazing picture I've ever seen!

Lexi Zendejas said...

your head looks huge and your body looks like it belongs to a 5 year old girl... awesome.

Lexi Zendejas said...

maybe you should sign up for the lolly-pop guild!

honorindians said...

Looks like you photo shopped a giant head to your body! Starting to look more like me every day. Sorry.