Friday, July 23, 2010

New Nephew!

My oldest sister had her first baby. Ryan James Jr. He was a pretty big baby! 9lbs and 21 inches.
My sister and her girls and I went down to Phoenix to see him. Well, my mom and dad and little brother and sister were there too. We weren't sure we should go when the house would be full, but my dad was not so subtle in letting us know he'd really like as many grandkids to be down there. It was fun.
My dad said he had a special bond with baby RyRy. I think it was baby's special ability to burp, pee, poop and fart. Poor Ruben, I think I only saw him hold baby once. But, my dad loves his grandkids. At one point he was sitting there with no grandkid, and he said, "What is wrong with this picture?"
PS. Phoenix is HOT. Like, wont even cool off at night hot! So, this year I went to Omaha for a blizzard and Phoenix for a heat wave (or what felt like one).

7 comments:

honorindians said...

You forgot to mention me and ry ry's bond includes eating and sleeping.

bmz said...

that is one cute baby!!

Lauren Jayne said...

I like your stripes, I guess the baby is pretty cute too.

Lauren Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

okay...for the past few weeks I couldn't tell who ry jr looked like...and that last picture on your face is totally Ry Sr. face!!...he totally looks like BIg ry!!!

Lexi Zendejas said...

cutest nieces and nephew EVER! you forgot to mention the birthday bond ry ry and i share!

i also propose that we start calling Ryan, as in our brother, Big Ry! ha ha ha ha love it meredith!

mlzendejas said...

We have the cutest grandkids EVER!!!!