Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've Been Dumped. . . On.

Today exciting things happened. We went to UNO to watch Meredith dance. We got fed some fry bread, and it was awesome. But for me, the most exciting thing happened after. And by exciting, I mean absolutely disgusting.

Gabby needed a diaper change. I could just end the story there. I'm sure you all know where I am going with this. But I shall continue anyway. I carried her damsel-in-distress style. Why? Because when there is a mess in the pants, you don't squish it.

I go to the back to change her and I lay her down, and see a green goo on the floor. Weird? What is that? I better keep Gabby away from that! I look down. I am covered in said goo. It is NOT goo, it is poo. I have poo on my shirt and pants, and later I also find some on my new boots! She schmeared all over auntie! I guess it came out the top of the diaper. And I am not being dramatic when I say covered.

I get a girl in the back to go get Meredith for me and I try to clean myself. Then I yell for Sara. Because I, nor anyone else wants to travel home in an enclosed car with me smelling like a dog poo, I borrow Sara's shirt (she had a tank top and sweater on too) and I use Meredith's yoga pants. Meredith wears her hoop outfit home.

I know moms out there may have similar stories. But I am just an auntie, yet I have been peed on all over, and poo'd on. Big time. Why do I attract my niece's feces?

4 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

That is a fantastic title.

bmz said...

I wonder if you are also a repository for nephews. I guess we'll see in a month. By that time he'll be on to eating vegetables. Can't wait!

mlzendejas said...

It was classic! Gabby took out 4 people's outfit at once! Jordan, Gabby, Meredith and Sara all wore something different home than they went with!

Tori said...

Gross. Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's all.