Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why I am Awesome

Reason the first, I voted today. (Or rather, I voted yesterday. I'm a little slow writing this). People say your vote matters, but really, my state is not a battleground state. But, they say if you don't vote, you can't complain, and I love to complain.
Reason the second. I am getting to be a master at making Ruben all embarrassado. (Yes, I know it means pregnant in Spanish, but that wont stop me from saying it).

I picked my boy up from school again. It was such a nice day that I thought we should roll the windows down. And I had such a great song playing, I thought we should turn the music up. What song was it you ask? Ghetto Girl, by Mann. People were staring, but I figured its just because I'm so pretty.

1 comment:

bmz said...

I really love that song. Mostly because it is so ridiculous. Especially the line that says, "what you expect-I'm now a signed artist". Yes Mann, you are a signed artist, and that must mean you are rolling in cash. That is why I haven't heard from you since that song that never really played on the radio. Aren't you glad I introduced that song to you.