Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Official News

It is official. Prince William is engaged. This news has been waited for since the tragic death of Princess Diana. Mainly by me. And when he got engaged, I also assumed it would be to me. Ah well!
*I debated on whether or not to photoshop my head on hers. But, I remember I stopped wanting to actually marry Prince William when I realized he started looking too much like his dad. Best not to dip into those genes.
Also, in other official news, I fit into a children's size 5 shoe. I always said my foot was small, and were it not for its width, I could fit into a child's shoe. I don't know if that is awesome, or sad. I choose awesome!

Both stories are of equal importance in my mind.

4 comments:

bmz said...

did you know that Kate has Princess Di's engagement ring? Nice.

Girl--that so could have been you!

Lauren Jayne said...

Oh man, I was always a Harry fan. I love a man in a Nazi costume.

Chelsea said...

I'm very sad too but yeah he's not so cute anymore...should we say BALDING!

Marie Davies Howick said...

Remember when Prince William used to be SO hot? That was awesome. Now... yikes!