Monday, December 13, 2010

Church in My Neck of the Woods

Yesterday at church I gave the lesson in Sunday School. I was asked to substitute while the real teacher went home for Christmas Break. I was like, I don't know, printing out these programs every week is a big responsibility already. . . and I'm real busy with work. . . . I guess its time to stop complaining about my calling as "Ward Bulletin Specialist." Lets just say, I was a hot mess. But apparently, I entertain. And I brought candy, so I was forgiven.

Then, tonight at our FHE activity we had a talent show. Only 2 people signed up. So, by the time I actually went downstairs to watch it, it was over.

Jealous?

1 comment:

Lauren Jayne said...

You missed out last night! I had to relocate myself to the back of the room due to an attack of the giggles. The first guy bearing his heart in earnest and awkward song was rough!