Friday, December 17, 2010

They Come in 3s

In the midst of Christmas shopping for my loved ones, I included myself. I have no boyfriend to give me gifts, and if he wont, I must. In any case, I found a pair of size 2 jeans I just HAD to try on. So I did. They fit. I almost bought them for that reason alone, but thought it might be a bad idea. I mean, they gave me dunlaps. (You know. When your waist 'dun lap' your pants) But they zipped up!

I guess, to be fair, they were a relaxed "boyfriend" jean, so they weren't the normal shapeless jean. But the fat girl inside of me needed me to say this. I don't let her eat.

I guess other people have noticed my ability to get a muffin top in smaller jeans. At work tonight, a security guard came to give graduates some feathers (I know that sentence requires some explanation, but I wont) and had an extra one, which he gave to yours truly.

THEN, after the program, one of the drummers gave me his card. Dancer. Model. Actor. Triple threat ladies! If only he hadn't lost some of those pesky teeth to some kind of gum disease. I've also caught the eye of an annoying, balding, rotund professor. As Liz Lemon once said, when it rains, it pours!

No comments: