Tonight was my younger brother's basketball game! Once again, I get to go to his games! Amazing! How many times in a row can I end the sentence with an exclamation point!
But, we get there. And we watch the Varsity girls finish. THEN after that game, the Varsity boys come out. Ruben walks by.
"Ruben! Ruben! HEY RUBEN! I know him! I Know him! He's my brother, I know him! Hey Ruben, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE THAT BOY!"
Then Daddy said I had to stop yelling because I was embarrassing him.

Then he played awesome, and they won. You're welcome.
2 comments:
what a good big sister. someday, I hope to be as good of a big sister to you as you are to him!
hmmm there you go talking about that "brother" again... i'm actually starting to believe he does in fact exist :)
Post a Comment