Also, I'm an Office nerd, so while I'm in the bouncy castle, I start singing this song.
Well, stick me in a bouncy castle, and give me cake late at night and I guess you produce a 5 year old. I tried to be like Jimmer, and after making a truly miraculous 3 (because I really wasn't aiming well) I did a little dance, and in my exuberance, tried to do a high kick. I can usually do them, but being that I was wearing skinny jeans, and I'm not so skinny anymore. . . I ended up doing a Charlie Brown. You know, where Lucy pulls the ball out from him while he's kicking and he ends up on his back. Yup, but don't worry, my huge bum breaks my fall.

So, sitting for 3 hours today in church, was not fun. Luckily I got the padded seats.
1 comment:
Thanks for coming out to my 26th (not 6th) birthday party! You falling down was definitely a highlight for me as well as you licking the net!
Post a Comment