Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Have Too Many Clothes

Or rather, I like to say, my closet is not big enough.

So, I bought a clothes rack to hold more. It is a 2 in 1, and usually does its job quite well. Tonight, drama.

It is almost midnight, and people are starting to think about going to bed. I am in my bed enjoying the night, when disaster strikes. My clothes rack snaps under the pressure and everything topples to the floor, taking down with it a lamp and some hair products on the dresser next to it.

I, of course, being drama-free and completely rational yell, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" sending the family running.

Now, I have a bed full of clothes, and a foot of room on the side in which to sleep. Luckily, my niece Bella spent the weekend with us, and I am now used to sleeping on the edge of my bed!

No comments: