I love taxes. I make up an excel spreadsheet with all sorts of variables to figure out whether to take the Lifetime Learning Credit or the Tuition and Fees Deduction and how much to have my wife put in her IRA for the IRA Deduction and Retirement Savings Contributions Credit. It's the best time of the year!
I was once called Betsy by my grandpa...and we still don't know where that name came from. I grew up in Nebraska, went to school in Utah, and now I am back in Nebraska. I have slowly been easing myself into adulthood, and ergo, has not been too traumatizing as of yet.
2 comments:
I can honestly say that I've never filed my own.
I love taxes. I make up an excel spreadsheet with all sorts of variables to figure out whether to take the Lifetime Learning Credit or the Tuition and Fees Deduction and how much to have my wife put in her IRA for the IRA Deduction and Retirement Savings Contributions Credit. It's the best time of the year!
Post a Comment