Like I said, I was near broke the entire summer. And I didn't like their hippie stores. So, I only shopped in the small grocery section at Target. Therefore, most of the summer, my diet mainly consisted of Tuna, PB&J, and hot dogs.
I think that will be my new diet this summer. I will pretend like I'm near destitution. And get a bike and get more sun. I feel like this could be the best summer ever. Or at least, I can lose the winter weight.
Part of me realizes that this does mean I need to stop eating my weight in Starburst Jellybeans.
2 comments:
good thing they only make those jelly beans during easter....they will be gone from the store soon, and so will the temptation....we are obsessed with those as well!
Whatever missy, you look fabulous right now. Although I do support the bike, I need sun and a biking buddy.
Post a Comment