Friday, April 15, 2011

Time Out, Join Me

I recently became obsessed with "Friday," the song by Rebecca Black. I even bought it. It's so horrible that it became completely awesome! I wish I had the Jimmy Fallon/Colbert version.

I even made my class listen to it today. How could I not? It is FRIDAY, FRIDAY! Gotta get down on Friday! Everybody's looking forward to the weekend! FUN FUN FUN FUN!

Seriously, you need this song.

We so excited.

I went to a wedding reception today. It was fun. My friends came in pants and I was in a dress. They were like, why so dressed up? I was like, "I'm not an immigrant!" (bonus points if you know where that is from).

Also, at the wedding, another girl came in wearing a similar dress. I quickly did a People Magazine poll: Who Wore it Better? According to my survey, 100% me.

We left before the bouquet was thrown. After catching it 20 times, it is no longer a cute tradition, it is just plain pathetic. Much like the fact that I LOVE "FRIDAY." YEAH!

I really am looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: