Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Weekend

I have been 2 days on vacation, yet each morning I still wake up with panic thinking I overslept something, but it is ok! I think it's Saturday! Nope? I still have nothing to do.

But, this weekend a few things happened.
1. Run some errands
2. Birthday dinner with my littlest sister
3. Shakespeare on the Green, "A Midsummer's Night Dream"
Went with some friends from church.
4. More errands, including shopping for a bridal shower
5. Attend said shower as the family delegate.
(Did I mention the bride attended via skype?)
6. More Shakespeare on the Green, "Hamlet" this time.
They went modern with this play, and it reminded me of when I was forced to watch Scarface.--worst movie ever!
7. Left at intermission and went to a Sushi place with friends. (I got a non-sushi item, because I can't handle the fish!)
8. Went to church, per usual
9. Made dinner for the family coming back home after a 2 week absence!
10. Long after-dinner conversation
11. Danced around a fire singing songs from Wicked!
(PS. It was so humid outside I couldn't light a match! So we had to light it inside and run it outside!)

So, fairly busy. I had fun. And, it almost made me forget that Lady Buttons of Camelot (which, if she gives me more problems, might just be demoted to "Buttons," wouldn't let me unlock the car, and how I spent nearly an entire day trying to get inside and drive off.

1 comment:

sararz said...

Thanks for cleaning and everything for camilla!