Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A little late

I finally downloaded some of my pictures from my camera. And then my nieces came into town, so there are still a ton of pictures not downloaded. But, in order, this is me last fall going to a Storm Chasers baseball game with some friends.

We scored some free tickets because a guy in our ward works for the team.

Also, I got a random call from a guy to go watch the Omaha Beef play indoor Football. Some guy from my ward plays on the team. Cool, right? We got really good seats! It was like, hockey--but with much bigger men! It was a different kind of football, but still pretty awesome! I didn't take a picture there--but if I did bring my camera, I would have recorded the rather large men doing an Irish Jig during half-time, kilts and all! (It was St. Patrick's day)

The only awkward part was that the cheerleaders looked like they did a shift at Hooters, then stripped down a little more, and went to work at the arena. Stay classy Omaha Beef.

I feel like I have some good connections, and am covered for all the professional teams we have here in Omaha.

Now if only I can find a wealthy man to marry. That has nothing to do with sports, but it's still something to wish for, right?

2 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

I'm glad somebody took him up on the Beef tickets! Also, are you guys the ones that already snagged the stormchasers tickets for this friday...booo!

Jordanlz said...

I have no plans for the weekend yet, baseball or otherwise.