So, as court is wrapping up and I'm cleaning up the mess, one of the attorneys is there, and he is an older man. Lets give him the age of 60. He comes up to me and starts out with this sentence, "I don't mean to be chauvinistic, but--"
Which, tells me something awesome is about to happen.
Then he goes on to say, "When did they get such attractive Sheriffs? I committed 4 felonies today, put me in handcuffs and arrest me!"
Gross old man. Gross. You could be my grandpa. I don't know about my handcuffs, but if I had my baton, I just might use it right now!
5 comments:
Oh my gross! Just one more reason to not wanna practice law!!! Yikes!
sick. that is hilarious! hilarious!
Wait, so did you arrest him?
Just kidding.
PUKE.
what's up with "afeared???" HAHAHAHA
also, i take offense - my dad is 65!!!!!!! LOL
lastly, i love bat-shit crazy old men. everyday is an adventure.
I would have loved to hear his response if you had actually replied with the baton line... I bet he would have said something even funnier.:)
Post a Comment