I have since learned that guns have been cancelled, and perhaps in its place, courtroom security classes. They include someone pretending to be a disgruntled civilian with a gun and I have to shoot him as a bailiff. Which could be fun, if we didn't also have to pretend to be the civilian. So basically, I have to get shot at. Which, once again is totally unreal.
We don't get guns. Ergo, should one get smuggled in, I'm just dropping behind the Clerk's bullet proof desk and pushing the panic button. I am not a hero.
So, tomorrow looks to be a fantastic day... I have to go into work, and then convince the Police men that I don't want to wrestle on the ground with old men anymore. And then I have to convince them that being shot at--pretend or not--is NOT something I want to do as well.
Its Indigenous Day! If they make me work I should be getting time and a half!
Once again, the Native gets the shaft.
No comments:
Post a Comment