Monday, April 19, 2010

Amazing Mug


This past week I went to the dollar store. What to my wondering eyes appears, but a VERY large glass mug. It was beautiful. I had to buy it. Its totally practical. Do you ever sit down and drink, then run out?

I think so.

Do you ever wish you didn't have to make that extra trip to the fridge for more?

Probably!

This mug holds about 3 glasses worth of beverage. Hooray! And for those who think I'll gain weight by not using those extra calories walking to the fridge, all is right. The weight of it is also way heavier than the normal glass. Its like lifting weights just to drink. Exercise!

2 comments:

mlzendejas said...

con #1: Unless you are a guzzler, you are limited in your choice of beverage you can put in this massively huge mug. It cannot be anything that will lose it's fizz, or get warm, or watered down (if you use ice).

con #2: After drinking such a massive quantity, you will have to take multiple trips to the bathroom.

(con #2 could also be listed under the "pro" list as excercise.)

honorindians said...

Good thing you don't drink alcohol, or your next group you would be joining would be a 12 step group