I've been contemplating not going to FHE anymore. But, had I not gone tonight, I would have missed out on the best lesson ever!
Ok, so, on the board is a picture of a sailboat, with an "F" on the sail, and a heart on the boat. What is it?
NOT a love boat.NOT a Friend Ship
It is a failboat of love. Because we are all failures in love.
Fantastic.
So, of course I'm zoning out, because that is what I do. But, occasionally I hear a few tidbits. One gem being, "I learned this when I was in Young Women. . . which was 6 months ago."
Yup, she is 18.
THEN, her final topic deals with the fact that while we all want to get married, some of us wont EVER get married in this life. And for some reason, being told this by an 18 year old is utterly HI-Larious, and I bust out laughing.
But, I cover my mouth because I feel like I should feel bad about laughing during a lesson, and instead am silently laughing in the corner. All through the lesson, Lindsey and I are talking, and then I laugh harder because she's laughing at me. Tears are coming out.
It was THE BEST!
Then, they pass out surveys on love. Because Valentine's day is coming up, and I'm sure an amazing V-day activity is being planned.
So, of course I'm zoning out, because that is what I do. But, occasionally I hear a few tidbits. One gem being, "I learned this when I was in Young Women. . . which was 6 months ago."
Yup, she is 18.
THEN, her final topic deals with the fact that while we all want to get married, some of us wont EVER get married in this life. And for some reason, being told this by an 18 year old is utterly HI-Larious, and I bust out laughing.
But, I cover my mouth because I feel like I should feel bad about laughing during a lesson, and instead am silently laughing in the corner. All through the lesson, Lindsey and I are talking, and then I laugh harder because she's laughing at me. Tears are coming out.
It was THE BEST!
Then, they pass out surveys on love. Because Valentine's day is coming up, and I'm sure an amazing V-day activity is being planned.
Jealous?
5 comments:
That sounds like the worst FHE lesson ever. You should have laughed out loud. What nuts!
Really? That has to be the DUMBEST lessen ever! What was she thinking? I definitely would have been making snarky comments OUT LOUD! So bizarre and ridiculous! Who was presiding over this lesson???
The failboat of love. Genious! Now if you could only mass market that to all the other idiot 18-year-olds who don't have missionaries (and are therefore failures at life bc they'll never get married), you could make a FORTUNE!
Gosh I miss you :)
Post a Comment