Well, on Saturday my little bro bro comes into my room. And after doing some small talk, he asks me to take him to the mall to get uber special basketball socks. I'm bored, so why not? It is snowing again. Probably not the best weather to go out in, but whatever. We're daring.
We get to the mall, and it is dying. Seriously. It looks like its closed because most of the stores are gone, and the lights aren't all turned on. We get his socks and head home. Super exciting story, right?
Well, we are almost home. Up one more hill and down the street. Well, I swear something is in the snow here, because it was easier to drive up a mountain to get home last year in the snow than go up a hill here in Omaha. Halfway up I get stuck.
I tell Ruben we have 2 options.
1) Sit in the car until the gas runs out and hope for rescue
2) Abandon the car and wait til Spring
Then Ruben points out, we can just go down the hill backwards and travel on another street that isn't as steep.
Whatevs.
No comments:
Post a Comment