Thursday, October 16, 2008

Addendum

Hey, thanks NM firm for calling and trying to be friends, but here's one fact, when you reject a girl, she does NOT want to continue being friends. So, please quit calling, I'm glad you think I'll go somewhere "special," you can rest easy because this call definitely makes you the good guy, but don't really want to hear it.

Does that sound bitter? I'm really not. I just don't like being rejected in person.

situation 1: I got tickets to a football game just before it started. I had extras and called friends and anyone in my phone (practically). Most didn't pick up, some had plans already, etc. But eventually I found people to come. However, during all this a boy calls me. First of all, I didn't have his number, so when I picked up the phone and ask, "Who am I speaking to?" please don't tell me to guess. Then, please don't inform me that you know I wanted to call you, but you are sorry to say you are too busy to go. That is going out of your way to reject me.

situation 2: (same guy) We are talking at school. He tells me, "I want to be a trophy husband. That's why you and I would never work out. We're both too lazy, we'd never get anything done." Because, I talked to you, ergo I clearly want to marry you, but you want to warn me in advance not to give my heart to you. Once again, thank you for rejecting me. I'm not even interested, but thank you for nipping that in the bud. Also, thanks for calling me lazy. Even if I am (which, lets face it, I kind of am) you don't tell me that to my face.

Why do people find it necessary to reject me to my face? All I need is a notarized note.

No comments: