Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Ready!

So, some of you know that I have a slight obsession with The Office. While thinking of the upcoming tournament I know we have the uniform. We have the face paint. We have the ability, all we need is some good smack talk. But don't worry, I remembered these gems of wisdom from Kelly, modified.

Your team is so weak, you need steroids just to watch football.

Were your parents first cousins that were also bad at football?

Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! 'Cause! 'Cause! 'Cause! 'Cause! 'Cause she sucks at football!

And just for fun:
I don't talk trash, I talk smack. They're totally different. Trash talk is all hypothetical like, your momma's so fat she could eat the internet. But smack talk is happening like right now. Like, you're ugly and I know it for a fact 'cause I got the evidence right there.

1 comment:

Lauren Jayne said...

Do you have a tournament date yet?