Monday, October 13, 2008

The Birth of a Star...

Is what my bruise looks like. The blues and purples and fuschias are deeper, and the middle is all yellow and makes me look like I have jaundice. We played another game, and it was a little disappointing to say that all I got was a tiny bruise on the other leg. We won, of course, even though we had half our team because--

Last week was placement break, aka, free break to interview and catch up, but in reality sleep in and do nothing. It was nice because my family came into town with my niece and instead of being interrupted by class I could play.

However, Saturday was Homecoming, and I had to be in the parade. It was cold, and I had to layer on the layers. I was a little embarrassed to be out in public looking the way I did, but too late now! Afterwards, my niece Bella kept telling me I "look like a boy!" Which just brings back bad memories of my childhood.

No comments: