Today was my last final. It was also my first. It was very anti-climactic. What am I going to do with my nights now? I've made a small list.
Read a book.
Watch TV.
Finally hang up my laundry I've laid on my chair.
Finally clean my car.
Make myself dinner.
Do laundry.
Any other suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Pack so you can be ready to come home for Christmas!!!
Congrats! I wish Ben was done....
You can come play with Charley...I was telling Ben last night I think she is getting annoyed playing with me. She has been throwing the biggest fits when Ben leaves, and I was telling him, she gets all mad when he leaves b/c she is left with me:) ...and she misses her dad...
you can go on a date... Lexi seconds this motion!
hey, I was going to say that. looks like i'm not the only funny one in the family!
Go shopping with me, duh. Like there are other things to do at night?
I think you should go out with that one guy that the 'rumor mill' thinks you're dating.
wait...there's a rumor mill going on? i must know details!
Post a Comment