Monday, December 1, 2008

Why I Will Never Be Alone

I have my niece. Yes, since I am now last of the Zendejas' in Provo to be married, when we go to dinner as a family the couples are paired off, and I'm--seating wise-- paired off with my cute niece Charley. We are tight.

This weekend my sister Brooktynn was in town visiting her in-laws with her new husband. She came down on Saturday to hang out. While we were all sitting in Meredith & Ben's living room they began to play a game. Its the game where you say, "My Daddy!" or "My Mommy!" This gets Charley jealous and she cries out, "No, MY mommy/daddy!" and she fights you for them. With Brooktynn and Ryan there, they also began to play "My Ryan!"

I guess she got tired of fighting. So when Meredith and Ben and Brooktynn all claim their spouses, and wait for Charley to fight, Charley just walks up to me and gives me a hug saying,

"MY NorNin!"

(NorNin=Jordan, for all those in the know).



Smart little girl! It was super cute.

3 comments:

Natalia said...

awww thats cute

jennyt said...

that is possibly the cutest thing ive heard in a long time :)

Meredith said...

that doesn't mean you don't have to date anymore! heehee....