Sunday, January 18, 2009

All Together Now

So, I have this digital camera. I kind of hate it. You have to hit it a few times to even be able to see the screen. And then a few months ago my camera wouldn't even allow me to take a picture. I thought the card was full, so I tried deleting pictures. I couldn't delete pictures either.  Brilliant.  

I'm pretty sure its all the memory card's fault.  So, tonight I went to the store to find a new card.  I looked and looked, and finally a guy from the store came to help.  

Here is the outcome, and say it with me.

"My camera is so old"

--How old is it?

"My camera is so old, they don't even make the same memory cards for it!" 

I'd have to find an adaptor online and buy it.

YAY

I think its time I just buy a new camera.  

1 comment:

bmz said...

you should try circuit city. they are liquidating!