But, the bright spot is that I finally get to take a class with a professor that I LOVE, and whom I call by first name--when she isn't around. I was a little hesitant when I realized that she didn't allow laptops in the classroom. Because, try as I might, most of these law classes can get quite boring. Especially when you don't pay attention. And that is when you need to gchat, check your email, and catch up on celebrity gossip. But after the first class I remembered how I loved the teacher and actually paid attention to her, and then the subject was actually interesting. Imagine that.
Another class I took, I took purely because the professor gives an easy final. Then we talked in class. It is Sports & Entertainment law. The first class included having us guess the top 3 celebrity couples who made the most last year, the Forbes 100 list, and our assignment, if we wanted (because there are 85 people in the class) was to find a celebrity, and figure out, "If we were in their entourage, what would we need to know about them to keep them happy."
I think I can do this.
1 comment:
I might have to come to your Sports & Entertainment Law class with you sometime! Seriously though, congrats on being in your last semester. You are my hero Elle Woods, I mean Jordan.
Post a Comment