We used to know people still dancing, not so much anymore. What stays the same is that we still watch for mistakes, people dropping stuff and trying to figure out how to get it offstage without looking obvious. I'm confident that one day I'll come back to watch a show and just enjoy it.
I still have one friend in Living Legends...
She was there our first year of law school working as President. We thought she was crazy, but she showed us when she met her husband. And she joined again, until she found out she was pregnant and finally decided to stop! This weekend was her last show! Now I wont have any friends in Legends...end of an era!
1 comment:
Hahaha! Love your post :)And only now do I realize how pregnant I really did look in that jingle dress :) Awww...the end of an era...
Post a Comment