Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Big Girl Bed

For my entire life I have slept on a twin mattress. Scratch that. Once when Sara and I first moved into this house and shared a room we both slept on a queen. She would kick me at night. In any case, for almost my entire life I was on a small twin mattress. . . NO LONGER!

As you might know, I moved home. As I waited for Lexi to leave me the nice big room, Sara and Spencer moved home as well, forcing me to the spare room, with a futon. With a bar thru my back. When mom came home from taking Lexi to BYU we went to get a new mattress. And let me tell you, it is DIVINE.

It makes you want to lose all ambition and just lay here all day.

2 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

I'm still rockin a twin, I'm pretty sure janines bed is three times the size of mine!

PS your blog needs more pictures

Marie Davies Howick said...

Congratulations. I like that owning your own bed was a rite of passage that happened after you became a professor.