Saturday, August 14, 2010

Facing Reality

I woke up this morning from the futon that has turned into my bed. Ever since my sister moved back home I offered to give up my spot on the queen bed to them, since she is married and all. No matter how much cushioning you put on top of said futon, you can always feel the metal bar. I woke up this morning quite injured. (In the way only sleeping on a bar can create).

Before I left I had a few good-bye's with some good friends. One group of friends included a Kari. She told a little story of how some boys--nay, men she knows from church refuse to buy a good bed, or a bed at all, because they assume that when they get married, they will just have their wife take care of it. To which Kari tells us she wants to tell them, "Trust me, you aren't getting married anytime soon! Just buy a bed!"

So my mom told me that when she gets back from taking Lexi to college (weird, eh) we will go find me a nice bed. She also told me I was getting fatter.

The end.

No comments: